Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Somewhere it's lunchtime, its true!

I'd like to repeat and follow up..

A while back there was Babylon 5:

Who are you?

What do you want?

Where are you going?

Who do you serve and who do you trust?

It's fair and wise to ask those question of those that claim to lead us, advise us and use the modern term be an expert. The last time it was a look inward, this time I apply it to those that would try to propagandize me.

When I hear news or read a blog I try to understand the source, their beliefs and if any goals. Often only one of those is exposed so reading critically is required to glean those elements. Once they are understood it's easier to understand the full message and the motivations behind it and more importantly if the message is truthful, biased truth, falsehood or opinion. All are possible and exist on the Internet realm. Know the difference and why.


As usual, heads up, keep a sharp eye, be aware.

Eck!

No comments: