Monday, August 20, 2012

I'm aching from the idiot.

We all know what Akin said and it's plum crazy.  But he believes that and that is whats more than scary.

But rather than rehash that as others have done well I'll take the other tack.

ITS ABOUT THE FREEDOM TO SAY NO AND TO CONTROL ONES BODY!

What he said is a woman has limited rights and those are ones he believes are granted to him and his.
In short girl, hes saying he gets to say what legitimate and when, your say don't count,

What do I think?    Hrrumph!    Thank Darwin I don't live in that pisshole state.

He's trying to tell me or more correctly anyone he can influence control over is, hon you have no say.  That's a direct statement we wimmin are chattel and in servitude.   Ain't that cute and all condescending.  All you women that vote for that thing this election both deserve to be at
the head of the line as you have done gone to Gilead.  If that is disagreeable to you just remember
hes saying,  you don't have a say.  Lay back and enjoy it.

My cut is hit them good old rethugican boys where it hurts, I'd suggest nine months sleeping on the couch, tub, or floor and no sex for that long too.  It's about time they get to relearn what NO really means.  Might as well start with your body as it's all you have left.

Powder up and tell them to blow it out their arse.


Eck!

No comments: