Wednesday, May 25, 2011

WTFO, huh edition

Well, One oddity is at my age I'm not so connected to family. Hell I've outlived most of them. A polite way to say that is I've learned not to enable them and realized it was pointless to communicate with the few remaining.

Well, from about the edge of space I find my dead of some twenty plus years kid of my sibling left a kid. That one wasn't very self controlled, didn't have a lick of sense and well who knows how many more there are.

Now what am I supposed to do with that? Damn thats crazy. All the usual checks says likely related and already doing a who's the family thing for the rest of the woebgone clan. Dang,
it kid just become yourself, who the rest are will only disappoint and hurt. The crazy goes on.

Heyah, stay safe and watch for the crazies..

Eck!

No comments: